[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014 • Infos needed?
Everything about our Euro 2008 Camping in Switzerland
Post a reply

Infos needed?

15 Jan 2008 20:30

That's the place.
Last edited by berni23 on 01 Feb 2008 04:16, edited 1 time in total.

31 Jan 2008 23:06

hey bernei

I don't know if u remember me from sfn forum. At WC 2006 i talked u about staying in berlin...

This time I will come to Zurich. And now i would really want to join you guys in the fancamp. So u are the boss there?

make sure u have place for me mate ;)
And i read about train prices. So if i have a match ticket, i can travel free by train at matchday? And how I get to the camp at first place? From Zurich airport etc?

Hope u reply man. Really looking forward to stay there with more than 1000 fans

cannuman

31 Jan 2008 23:34

Hi cannuman

Yes, you can travel 12h before and after the game for free if you have tickets.

From Zurich airport there is a hourly train to Lucerne where you have to change trains to Sarnen (every 20 minutes).
The whole journey takes 90min.

Cheers
Bernard

31 Jan 2008 23:42

OK thank you. i will ask or find the details later in June...See u there man.

Do i need to register to make sure i have a place? Is in free or i need a credit card which i don't have...

01 Feb 2008 00:05

We are about half full at the moment, so there is no need to reserve at the moment. We will send a newsletter to the forum members when we are close to full.

When you make your reservation there is a prepayment required.
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card, Moneybookers or PayPal.

01 Feb 2008 00:14

ok that is cool..Since i have a MoneyBookers account. And thank you for so quick answers. And if it's not too much to asked u could accept me in msn messenger. i added u as my contact

01 Feb 2008 00:24

Sorry, i'm not using any of these, but you can reach me by Skype:
worldcupcamping

06 Feb 2008 11:31

Hello Bernie!
For example, if i pay for a week, is possible to pay for another week, there, in the camp?

06 Feb 2008 11:50

Hi

If it's not fully booked of course.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but last year we had to turn people away because there was simply no more room.

Cheers
Bernard

06 Feb 2008 14:28

yeah...Dun worry Bernie will tell us if they are booking all the places...So the forum members can book before it's too late
Post a reply