[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Aston Villa, residents of brum or comrades from eire? • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Aston Villa, residents of brum or comrades from eire?

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Aston Villa, residents of brum or comrades from eire?

Postby Mark Lakin » 07 Jun 2006 04:09

Ho do,

Hitting Germany on the 19th june till 23rd june in a tent.
Just wondering if thaer are any ASTON VILLA fans gonna be there during that time on the camp, or people from either birmingham or ireland (u might have guessed i'm an brummie/irish villa fan)
[smilie=blbl.gif]
Mark
Mark Lakin
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby decc » 07 Jun 2006 10:59

I will be there from 9th - 22nd. From Tamworth travelling with a Wolves fan.

Yippee yie aye, Yippee yie yoh, Holte enders in the sky
decc
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

villa

Postby keihan » 07 Jun 2006 20:08

Villa fan with "Bluenose" in tow, will arrive 19th,Mark do you come from Redditch?.
keihan
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

SMALL HEATH ALLIANCE

Postby BLUNOSE » 07 Jun 2006 21:22

Your worst nightmare 4 Blue Noses loud and proud probably in a tent near you Andy !
SOTV .
english by the grace of God !
BLUNOSE
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

not from redditch....

Postby Mark Lakin » 08 Jun 2006 02:06

No mate, i'm not from Redditch. live in erdington. i'm travelling over with a lad from pinxton (just outside nottingham). Will be wearing my Villa shirt with pride around the camp. [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
Mark Lakin
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

WHY ?

Postby BLUNOSE » 08 Jun 2006 19:49

Got to ask Mark if your " Mr Eire " why are you going ? And I hope its not a case of supporting anyone who plays England !!!! [smilie=41616-4.gif]
BLUNOSE
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

mr (championship football next year!) blunose

Postby Mark Lakin » 09 Jun 2006 01:43

couldn't help putting that one mate!!!!

no, i'm half irish but i'm half english too. Luv ireland to bits but will be in germany for the three lions. my tent hopefully will be decked out in red cross and a red flag with ASTON VILLA sprawn across it if i can get hold of one.

hope to see you there (but also hope to see england and ireland at euro 2008!) [smilie=fotty.gif]
Mark Lakin
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

i forgot to mention

Postby Mark Lakin » 09 Jun 2006 01:51

also put ireland in my first message cos irish people are cool and it would be great to get pissed with them on the camp - i hope that (i'm guessing you're 100% english) that u are not intolerant to other nationalities)

it will be wicked to get pissed with everyone - roll on the beer and the world cup [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]

I accept that the above doesn't apply to supporting germany [smilie=rockon.gif]
Mark Lakin
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby jonah_baggies » 09 Jun 2006 22:54

2 baggies arriving 17th to 20th see ya all for a beer maybe.need a good summer after last seasons performances off midlands teams.COME ON ENGLAND.
jonah_baggies
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

definately jonah

Postby Mark Lakin » 11 Jun 2006 02:42

we need to meet up for a beer to drown our sorrows of last season - i accept that we are still a premier league team) but all three of us had bad seasons (though we are still in the premier league - did i mention that before?)

Up The Villa Forever [smilie=cool008.gif]
Mark Lakin
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Next

Return to World Cup Camping 2006