[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Accommodation in Joburg & Durban. • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Accommodation in Joburg & Durban.

Ticket Exchange, Stadiums, Fancamps and Fanfests for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa

Accommodation in Joburg & Durban.

Postby Homer » 04 Mar 2010 21:00

Cheap accommodation in Joburg. I am English and used to live in Joburg for 5 years and have a few friends there who are offering reasonably priced accommodation if anyone's interested? I am going 21/06 to 04/07 with a friend and we are staying in a bungalow on a farm on the outskirts, but still only a few miles from city centre. Obviously we are being charged but it’s not the rip off prices I have seen quoted! They are flexible on what is being offered i.e. room only B&B travel etc. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details. I also have to possibility to offer some accommodation on the Indian coast just outside Durban. Please feel free to ask any questions about the accommodation or anything else I might be able to help with following my five years in SA.
Homer
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Accommodation in Joburg & Durban.

Postby doctor_nil » 01 Jun 2010 13:14

hi homer

i will love to hear on the accommodation possibilities in joburg .

i also have some spare tix for the quarter final match 58 in joburg cat2 and cat1

this game will be on the 2/7 and i saw that you will in sa in that time

you probably already saw as an England fan that it will be an England game

anyway you can get contact to me on tecdoc2@barak.net.il or just pm me

niko
doctor_nil
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby EBMOOSA » 01 Jun 2010 13:48

Hi there

My name is Ebrahim. I currently reside in the beautiful city of Durban(Host city for the great tournament). listen, if you guys need any extra information regarding your travel please feel free to ask me.
Also if any of you have not satisfied your accomodation requirements - no worry - We have accomodation available on all match days as well as non match days in durban. the properties are on the beach and are 10 minutes from the stadium>

pm me if you are interested on
EBMOOSA
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby welker » 23 Sep 2021 16:18

welker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag: